Sunday, April 3, 2011

Paper Quilling

Paper quilling is fun, in-expensive and really easy. I came across it the other day on line and thought I would give it a try using materials I already had around the house. I used card stock, super glue, a pen, toothpick, ruler &  exacto knife. The great thing about paper quilling is that it is very reasonably priced. I found a kit on Amazon.com for under $11.00 http://www.amazon.com/Paper-Quilling-Kit-For-Dummies/dp/B003HHLAPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301845816&sr=8-1

I had a lot of fun playing around with this. My creations are sloppy looking because I am a beginner, but I think the biggest reason is the fact that I'm using strips of card stock that I cut my self and I can't cut a straight line to save my life.Although I haven't personally used it yet, I definitely recommend quilling paper and I will post again when I get my hands on some.

 Here are some photos of the things I made.



Pretty Pink Flower



My Love
Summer!




Love




Cute Butterfly

I will be posting some How-to's as soon as I get that quilling paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment